Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Brand New!

Living paycheck to paycheck isn't so bad....especially if you're into wasting what little money you have on overdraft fees and high interest rates.  Okay, so maybe that isn't so great.  Maybe it sucks to walk a tight rope with your budget, bounce checks with regularity, and ultimately struggle to keep your bills paid on time.  I'm not overly fond of the myriad of problems that come with insufficient funds and this blog is being created as a documentary of my financial endeavors en route to monetary bliss!

Hopefully, if I can put together some posts with valuable information, I'll generate enough traffic to put some cash in my brand spankin' new savings account (or maybe some wealthy individual will throw a huge wad of cash my way so I'll zip it - there's a "Donate" button if you're the wealthy contributor). As a full-time student with a six-year-old son, every penny counts!

I'm no blogger.  This is my first post ever.  You pro's send me some tips/advice on running a successful blog (I need all the help I can get).

No comments:

Post a Comment